|ANDOVER FIBROMYALGIA & ME/SEID|
|What we provide
• Information Pack
• Regular Monthly Meetings - First Friday every month 4-6pm @ St Pauls Church, Smannell Road SP10 6JR *****currently postponed***** Check out our blog for further information.
• Online confidential chat on the AFMCG HealthUnlocked online community
• Information on Fibromyalgia & ME/SEID & many associated illnesses
(Leaflets & Publications provided from charities)
• Signposting to Support Networks & Organisations for Advice
• AFMCG Library built up by donated books (lending books to members for free) See Library list here>
|HAMPSHIRE FRIENDS WITH ME|
|We see our role as providing on-going support, helpful information and advice to those affected by ME/CFS, and we have a number of members across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. We put people in touch with each other to help reduce the feelings of loneliness and isolation, yet also to enable them to accept and manage the illness and work towards better health.
We support our members in a number of ways, and these are listed on the Join Us page. We also hold an Annual General Meeting, and guest speakers are invited to these from time-to-time. Membership is open to those aged 16 years+, including those where ME/CFS is suspected but not yet diagnosed.
CONTACT DETAILS: 0845 834 0325
Local community groups and services to help improve your
health and wellbeing. General health and/ or specific conditions catered for.
Looking for a new career? Why not check out our current vacancies.
Would you like to join the Mid Hampshire Healthcare Patient Reference Group?
The NHS website. Take control of your health and wellbeing. Get medical advice, information about healthcare services and support for a healthy life.