PROVIDER MISSION STATEMENT
Mid Hampshire Healthcare Limited
Mid Hampshire Healthcare Ltd Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester SO23 0LD
Company Number: 09143195
Our Mission Statement
To improve the health, well-being and lives of those we care for.
To work in partnership with our patients and staff to provide the best healthcare services possible working within local and national governance, guidance and regulations.
- Exceptional care for all patients.
- Teamworking and collaboration.
- Patient engagement.
- Efficient, convenient, safe and reliable community services.
- Open, honest and Transparent.
- Focus on improving patient care.
- Open, honest and transparent.
- Collaborative and supportive of other practices, the Federation, the CCG and our local hospitals.
- Inclusive of all Winchester and Andover practices regardless of size or type of contract.
- GP owned and managed.
- Bring practices together to create mutual benefits.
- Professional, dynamic and innovative.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To build a sustainable Federation available to support Mid Hampshire (Winchester and Andover GP practices) in the long term.
- To provide high quality, safe, professional Healthcare services to our local community
- To offer more or enhance community services that are already in place to ensure they are efficient, convenient, safe and reliable.
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers towards a positive experience and understanding, involving them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- To be a learning organisation that continually improves what we are able to offer patients.
- To treat patients as individuals and with the same respect we would want for ourselves or a member or our families, listening and supporting people to express their needs and wants and enabling people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
- To work in partnership with other agencies to tackle the causes of, as well as provide the treatment for ill health and where appropriate involve other professionals in the care of our patients.
- To encourage our patients to communicate with us by joining our Patient Forum, talking to us, participating in surveys, and feeding back and on the services that we offer.
- To ensure all staff have the competency and motivation to deliver the required standards of care, ensuring that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse.
- To provide patients and staff with an environment which is safe and friendly.
- To make efficiency savings/economies of scale, for example in back office functions or the procurement of practice services
- Community Phlebotomy
- Transformation fund project (Proactive Care Team)
- Community Cardiology
- GP Access hubs
- Special Allocation Scheme
- Community Leg Ulcer Management
Click here for a list of our GP Practice locations.
Hub locations are:
- Andover War Memorial Hospital, Andover, SP103LB
- Badger Farm Surgery, Winchester, SO224QB